1. In the event of the client wishing to cancel a booking, a £75 fee is due for administration. 3 months prior to the performance date, if the cancellation is made within 28 days of performance date, full payment of the fee will be applied for the disco/karaoke package or equipment hire. Pulse Entertainments also require a £35 booking fee in advance of booking.
2. Whilst the Pulse Entertainments will use its best endeavours to attend the function, or provide alternative entertainment to give satisfactory performance; should the disco be prevented from doing so, for any reasons outside its control, (including sickness, equipment failure or mechanical breakdown) the entertainment liability will be limited to the cost of the hire.
3. Licences for the performance of recorded music are only required at public events. (In most cases, private parties, wedding receptions, etc do not require such a licence.) However it is the client’s responsibility to ascertain whether or not a licence is required, and entirely his/her responsibility to obtain such licences. Should the entertainment be prevented from performing, due to the failure of the client to obtain any appropriate licence, or similar permission, or should the performance be cancelled for any reasons other than that covered in clause 2, the entertainment shall be paid in full.
4. Under no circumstances will the entertainment leave any hard standing surface to set up for any performance. If access to the venue is on wet/soft ground and the entertainment is unable to have clear access to the entrance doors, the Client will be responsible for providing alternative transportation for the disco equipment across the soft ground. In the event the entertainment is unable to perform due to this reason, full payment of the agreed fee will be applied.
5. The Client will allow the entertainment adequate setting up time, prior to the performance, and sufficient time afterwards to dismantle and remove the equipment from the venue. If at the request or instruction of the client, the entertainment equipment is to be left at the venue, including early set up, the client will be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused to include negligence, during such time as that equipment is at the venue.
6. The Client will provide adequate supervision of all guests, customers, staff or any other person at the venue, and will be liable for any loss or damage to the equipment caused by guests, customers or staff. In the event of circumstances deemed by the entertainment which present a real or implied threat of harm or injury to the DJ or equipment, then the entertainment reserves the right to cease performance until such time that the Client resolves the threatening situation. The entertainment reserves the right to deny any person, including guest, customer, or staff access to recordings or equipment.
7. The Client warrants that he/she is entitled to use the venue for the purpose of the event/performance and will ensure an area/stage is available for Pulse to set up its equipment.
8. Pulse Entertainments personnel will conduct themselves in a proper manner throughout their attendance at the venue, and will respond to the Client’s request as to the volume levels, situating of equipment, and/or any other reasonable requests.
9. Pulse Entertainment personnel shall in no way be liable of any breach of laws, by-laws or conditions under which any premises or property are leased, hired or entrusted to the Client. Should Pulse Entertainments be found liable for whatever reason, the client agrees to indemnify the disco/karaoke against all losses arising thereof, including its legal costs in defending such claims against all losses suffered from the breach.
10. Pulse Entertainments will expect reasonable access to the property.
11. Pulse Entertainments will expect reasonable access to a properly earthed mains electricity supply of sufficient kilowatt rating to allow safe usage of the required equipment for the performance. If in the opinion of Pulse Entertainments, the power supply is inadequate, the entertainment may reduce the amount of equipment accordingly, without notice prior to and/or during performance.
12. Where applicable, the Client will permit Pulse Entertainments to display its advertising material at the venue, prior to and/or during the performance.
13. Should the equipment be left at the venue, as in clause 5 above, and circumstances arise preventing the entertainment from gaining access to the venue, in order to remove the equipment, at a mutually agreed time, through no fault of the entertainment, then the Client will be liable for additional expenses to cover further appointments to effect removal. Furthermore, if Pulse Entertainments is prevented from carrying out other engagements due to being unable to collect the equipment, the Client will be liable for any expenses, or losses thus incurred.
14. Pulse Entertainments will expect the required room as stated in the package description, to set up and install the correct package for the Client. In the event that the Client or venue has not allocated sufficient room according to the package size, Pulse Entertainments will endeavour to set up as much equipment as possible to accommodate the room available.
15. It is the Clients responsibilityto notify the disco in writing, of their music play list, and any special requests some two weeks prior to their event date.
16. Full payment must be received before performance commences on the date of the venue.
17. All cancellations must be done in writing. No verbal cancellation will be accepted. You will then receive confirmation back, that the disco has been cancelled and what charges you have incurred.
18. I the Client, acknowledge that I have read and understood the terms and conditions by accepting the booking the client agree to accept them.